Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Christmas Card!

Yes, I know it is January and Christmas is 12 months away, but I am not going to get in the situation I was last year. I always like to make my cards, but time ran out of me and I did not get them done. Anyway, my goal is to make at least 6 Christmas cards a month.

Well, I am really ahead of schedule! I think this is my 3rd set! Anyway, I was so inspired by the challenge over at 365 Cards, that I made this card for their Sunday Challange.
Here is their sketch.

And here is my take...

I can't wait to get started on their Monday challenge! It is a color combo and it also going to be so fun!
Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. WOW, Mary! Another great set of cards! That is a really cute image... a poinsetta cupcake! ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for the sweet comment! A great idea to make christmascards all year, I love your card, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea you getting a head start on the christmas cards!! it is the only way i get mind done in time ;)

    fantastic card for the sketch :)

    so glad you joined us on 365 cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a great idea to start your christmas cards now!!! LOVE the colors and gorgeous flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these bright colors together, you're way more organized then I am. Thanks for joining us at 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete