Saturday, January 28, 2012

One more share...

Yes, this is for another challenge over at 365 Cards.  This challenge was a color combo challenge on Day 329.  I knew as soon as I seen it what image I was going to use.  While my mom was homebound because of her leukemia she colored for me.  It gave her something to do while she could not do anything else.  She passed away in November, so all the images she colored for me have become very special to me.

Here are the colors we were suppose to use.


And here is my card.



Thanks again for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is really GORGEOUS! I love all the layers and the bright colors! It is extra special because your mom colored the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. love the stamped image, embossed background and scallop circles :)
    Thanks for joining us at 365cards.

    ReplyDelete