Saturday, January 21, 2012

Valentine Card

Cold snowy days just make me want to stay inside and scrap.  Here is the second card that I have made today.  It is for a challenge over at 365 cards. 

I took a close-up so you can see the embossing on the heart.  I used clear just to give it some texture.  There are so many unused tools on my shelf that it is time to start using what I have.  It felt nice to try old new things.

Sorry for the poor photography. It is either me or the camera. My guess is me.

5 comments:

  1. Sound like you are having a fun crafty weekend! The card is adorable! What a great design! I love all the layers and texture!
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with the heart so cute Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, love the different papers you chose to put together. Thank you for joining us at 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card and i also love all the papers :)
    so glad you joined us on 365 cards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great sentiment and love the embellishing on the heart!!!

      Delete