Wednesday, July 25, 2012

It's reveal time!

There are four ladies in our group and we take turns sending out a card kit each month.  We are to use the materials in that kit to create at least one card and then share it on a specific date.  July was Joni's month.  She put together a fun kit for us to use. 


She also sent us a digi image that we could use.  Joni is very creative and has come up with some of the cutest girls ever!  I made a card using her, but will save it for last as it is my favorite.

Here are the cards I created.

In the kit, Joni sent us strips of white fabric along with a link to a tutorial on making fabric flowers.  Well, I'm addicted!  I love making them.  They are so much fun!!!


I also made this card.  Yes, I entered this card in last week's FWF over at Unity, so you may have seem this one before.


And, here is the last one...my favorite.  The papers are from Christy Tomlinson's SheArt line, so in true Christy style, I paper pieced her dress.




Thanks for stopping by!  Please stop by the other gal's blogs to see how they used the kit.  It is always so much fun to see how everyone used the kit differently.  Next month is my month.  I already have the kits put together and ready to mail. 
Here are the links to their blogs.  They live on the West coast so it may be later today when they get their things published, but trust me, they will be worth seeing!

Beth
Mara

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Mary! I love all your cards! The blue one is such a wonderful design! I love how you threaded the ribbon through the border on the 2nd one (I think someone used the creative stick on you, hehe). And the last card is ADOREABLE!
    Thanks so much for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary I LOVE the cards they are all DARLING!!! Love that cute little girl card!!! :) Thank You for playing along with us! I so love our little group!!! :)
    Hope your day is GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete