Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Crafty Creations #212 Challenge--Use Green

I am so excited to be a part of the Crafty Creations Design Team that I get all giggly inside thinking about it.  This week, Crafty Creations has a wonderful sponsor and a great prize.  Stamp Fairy is going to give one lucky winner a super cute prize, so be sure to check them out and play along. 
 
I was able to use two of their images this week.  This first one is called Clementine.  She is the sweetest little bunny just hanging out in the flowers. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 My creation opens up to reveals a couple seed packs that I am going to give to my new neighbor.  Spring is just around the corner and she said just the other day that she wants to plant a salad garden.  I can't wait to give this to her and hear her squeal.  : )
 
 
 
Here is another stamp from Stamp Fairy.  
 

Thanks for stopping by and I sure hope you play along this week at Crafty Creations!  I will be sure to stop by your blog and take a look at your creations.

4 comments:

  1. WhooHoo!!! Congrats on the DT!!!
    The images and your cards are super CUTE!!!
    I'll be sure to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and the hidden surprise in side Mary! Fabulous image choice for the challenge. Ribbon looks fantastic too! Welcome to the Crafty Creations Team! Regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the DT!A Fabulous project!!
    Have a Wonderful Day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary, just wanted to pop over to say thank you very much for the lovely comment you left on my Crafty Creations tag - it means a lot so thank you!
    Congrats on your DT post too and I love your bag/wallet - really stunning. Any chance of a template for it? Thank you hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete