Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Crafty Creations Challenge--Fairies and Flowers

This week we have another great challenge and sponsor at Crafty Creations!   The challenge is to use fairies and/or flowers on your creations.  How fun and easy is that?!?! 
 
The sponsor is LOTV or Lily of the Valley!  They have some of the most adorable images ever!!!  In fact, this image is called Birthday Fairy and you can buy her here.  She is just adorable!!!  The winner of this challenge sure will have a hard time picking out their prize because of all the lovely images. 
 
 
If you have followed my blog at all, you will know that I a addicted to these little paper flowers.  I just can't seem to get enough of them.
 

I am not sure if it is showing up or not, but I added glaze to give her a little 3D. 
 

I am so thankful to be part Crafty Creations Design team and to celebrate, I am going to be giving away some blog goodies, so please make sure you keep checking back. 
 
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!

2 comments: