Friday, April 19, 2013

Friends with Flair Friday

I missed you guys!!!  I did not get to play along last week, and it just did not feel like a normal Friday.  This week, I was determined to play along and I can't wait to pop around to everyone's blog and see what all of you create.
 

This is what the full card looks like.  It has a Fall feel which is not what I was going for considering it is Spring, but I still like the way it turned out.  In the text, it even says "April" which I thought was kind of cool.  I discovered that when I took the picture.


As always, thanks for looking and have a great day.

20 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Mary. It doesn't seem fall-like at all to me. I love that butterfly and the text paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! I love the papers you used with this image

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is So Beautiful, Mary!! Love the text and the image, great colours too. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and it was nice to visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like how you stamped on typed print. Makes it such a neat design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO cool! I need to find some old books to use!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely, Mary. I like the image stamped directly on the text. Great effect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is cool having April pop out of your background paper Mary. I love the gentleness of your image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You even captured the April word in your background! Good for you! Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely! The butterfly n flower on script background is pretty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok, I am so loving this book print image! You have inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards. I love print background.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The stamping on book paper is such a GREAT look! I LOVE the card, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Terrific card! I really like the stamping on book paper.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mary! I love this! So pretty and just love that stamping on the book paper!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card!! Like the added rope bow

    ReplyDelete