Friday, April 26, 2013

Friends with Flair Friday!!!

I have said it before and I will say it again, I just love Friday's Friends with Flair at Unity!  The and simple style has always amazed me.  It is just stunning when I see something created in this style.  This week, I decided to give it a try and I must say....I like it better when someone else does it.  hahaha  Anyway, here is my attempt.  It was a lot harder than I thought and took me much longer than keeping with my own style.



 
As always, thanks for looking and have a great day!

14 comments:

  1. I think this is absolutely ADORABLE! And I've said it before... I LOVE this stamp. Yes, I know, if I LOVE it so much I should create somthing with the one you sent me, hahaha! I will. SOON!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great CAS card . Love the paper pierced mug - may need to go ink this one up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome CAS card! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary,this is SO Sweet!! I love how you popped up the heart. It's a gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great CAS design and paper piecing, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, you did a great job with the CAS style and I'm with michib...I need to go case this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very very cute. Like the added popped heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it. I think you pulled off CAS brilliantly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice card and sentiment. TFS. I love FWF too

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you did a great job Mary! Your card is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic CAS card! I struggle with that style most times, but yours is great!

    ReplyDelete