Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Back Porch

My hubby decided to put a roof over our deck.  I will admit, that I really didn't want to take down the wisteria because it was absolutely beautiful this year.   Anyway, I finally gave in and here is how it turned out.  Yes, we still have a lot of work to do since we took out the swimming pool, but that will come. 
 


This is my favorite end.  I have a swing.  Aawww...it is so relaxing to sit there and gently swing watching the squirrels play in the trees or the deer roam through the woods. 



This is the end off our bedroom.  I might move things around, but for now it will do. 

 


I took this picture standing in front of the swing.

 
Since the roof was added, we have spent more time on the deck than we did in the 10 years since it was built.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Mary! It's HUGE! And with the furniture, lights, and ceiling fans, it's totally awesome! You're woods are beautiful too. I can still see some Fall color :oD
    Thanks for sharing your pictures. I love seeing them! Have a great week, my friend!

    ReplyDelete