Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Challenge #244--Sparkle and Shine


It's time to sparkle and shine!  I love this week's challenge and sponsor at Crafty Creations.  San's Designs is giving away a very nice price for one lucky person participating in this week's challenge.  This stamp is so versatile and should be part of everyone's collection.  You can get it here.


Here is a close up, so you can see the shine.  I used rhinestones on the flower centers and sequins as embellishments.

As always, thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. There is a circle clip! I thought I saw one in the kit... now to figure out where it went to, lol! Great card, Mary. It's a really cute stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Mary! The burlap suits the sentiment image perfectly, and I like the little pops of "sparkle and shine". :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the sparkle & shine Mary! And the image is colored beautifully!

    ReplyDelete