Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Crafty Creations #246--Make it Yourself

Before I start, I want to apologize for my photography.  I don't know what is wrong, but I cannot get a good picture.  Sounds like I will be asking for a camera for Christmas. 
 
Anyway, this week's challenge at Crafty Creations is to Make it Yourself.   This may sound harder than it actually is, but you can make anything....embellishments, backgrounds, patterned paper, the sky is the limit.   I decided to really venture out and made this tea bag holder for my friend who is always cold. 
 
Our sponsor is Fresh Brewed Designs and they are giving away an amazing prize.  Please check out the Challenge Blog for more information.

 
Here is the inside and you can see that it holds six teabags.  I really like how it turned out and wish my photography was better.
 
 
As always, thanks for looking and have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. This is ADORABLE! I LOVE how it came out and I'm sure your friend is going to LOVE it too!

    ReplyDelete